Monday, February 11, 2008

How Can I Keep from Singing?






In abstract existence of time and place, is where I’ve always dreamt to be…
There I was in CNR (National Center for Research) in Rome, working on my PhD project up until 10 pm totally alone in the laboratory. Everybody had left, and I had so much work to prepare for the next morning. I sat replying to emails for the research of my Sinai assignment and many other things. There I was where I’ve always envisioned myself, doing what I really love. Despite, the many D-tours, the pain, the struggle, the let downs, the hurts, the disappointments, I still made it. It isn’t a big bang or achieving a certain goal in specific that made me feel that way…it was this subtle feeling, that I only saw because it related to my own self vision. There I was, again trapped in time…seeing myself in the story I dreamt for myself, yet written with the Hands of the Master Writer. He took my heart desires, made me work really hard for it, and gave it to me with all the attachments of Peace, Love, Friendship and Happiness. He gave me the fairy tale I’ve always dreamt of in my heart. I felt as a Hollywood star who the best directors work for creating movies just for them, but not just a role in a story…their very own biography to act…
There I am sitting on top of the mountain ‘Montelibretti’ totally alone in the archaeological virtual lab in the terribly cold weather…yet felt so much the warmth of His Peace…and so I rejoice and say, ‘How can I keep from singing?’…

3 comments:

MA said...

Mon, I hear you and I understand the feeling you're trying to describe!! It's wonderful to live out one's dream... God is good beyond measure and He delights in giving His children their hearts' desire when their true delight is in HIM!!

Your fan and His.
M

Christa said...

:o)
I love it ya Mon
you made me feel like singing too!

Anonymous said...

Moments like this are truly special ya Monica.....the connectedness with oneself...ones dreams and aspirations on the one hand, and the link with the greater force guiding us to our intended path on the other...all we need to do is to develop our senses inorder to watch out for those unique signs meant for each one of us..... and then take off and fly...soar real high... overcoming obstacles and the like...This can only happen when we sinnnnnng! I'm ready to go to bed...and I will dream of singing!!!xxx